The U.S. Student Visa – the General Theses

The U.S. Student Visa – the General Theses

Studying, training or participation in the exchange programs in the USA can be an innocent dream of lots, and, fortunately, this dream can come true. Pass language tests, write essay, collect recommendations, confirm the qualification level, to appeal the admission in one of the U.S. high educational institutions possible at home, but study or pass training in the case of successful admission into one of the American colleges or universities, you should in the USA. In order to entry the USA border, you need the USA non-immigrant students visa.  There are some types of such visas.

If you are going to study in the USA, you should open students visa, which allows to entry on the territory of the USA. Shortly we’ll describe the general theses about the U.S. Student Visa.

Most non-U.S. citizens who wants to study in the United States will apply for an F-1 (non-immigrant) student visa, but there are other visa types that are sometimes authorized for those who study in the U.S.

For entrance and temporary stay in the territory of the USA there are some kinds of students visas: F-1 is the common Student Visa for those who wish to engage in academic studies in the United States, study at an accredited U.S. college or university or to study English at a university or intensive English language institute. For students (or other categories – teachers, scholars), who come by the exchange programs, there are other kind of students visa J-1. Visa M-1 is for those who will be engaged in non-academic or vocational study or training at an institution in the U.S.

It is very important to understand the specifics of the USA visas that you get in the US embassy:  visa allows a foreign citizen to travel to a U.S. port-of entry and request permission from the U.S. immigration officer to enter the United States. It does not guarantee entry into the U.S.